2010年9月15日星期三

補習-最新流行美語

補習-最新流行美語


1、A-list (very best) 最好的,最優秀的,最酷的

● Every girl dreams of dating A-list guys.

每個女孩子都渴望跟最好的男人約會。

● I was totally psyched when I met this guy who definitely was on the A-list.

這個男人簡直太酷了。當我遇見他時,竟完全不能自已。

2、All hands (groping) 動手動腳的,毛手毛腳的。

● When my boyfriend is with me, he wouldn't listen to me and was all hands.

當我男朋友跟我在一起時,他不聽我說話,只是動手動腳的。

● I hate guys who are no talk and all hands.

我最討厭男人不善言辭而且毛手毛腳的。

3、babe 寶貝,夢中情人

● Who is your idea of a total babe?

誰是你心中完全理想的夢中情人?

4、bad hair day (hair looks bad) 頭發不整,暗示一整天心情也不好

● I'm having a bad hair day.

我今天的頭發就是梳不好。

● It's not the end of the world if you have a bad hair day.

頭發不整無傷大雅(沒有到世界末日那么嚴重)。

5、bag (skip) 逃課

● It's not your fault that she bagged class.

她逃課并不是你的錯。

6、bash (party) 舞會、大型派對

● At a bush at my friend's house, I spilled punch all over my white jeans.

在我朋友家的舞會上,我把飲料灑在白牛仔褲上了,灑得到處都是。

● I just found out that your buds will throw you a mega birthday bash.

我剛剛才知道你的朋友準備給你開個盛大的生日舞會。

7、be into (get involved deeply) 深深投入

● If he's into you, he's got the green light.

如果他喜歡你,他得的是綠燈。(表示沒有人反對)

● Now I'm really into blading.

現在我對滑輪很感興趣。

8、beau (boyfriend) 美男子

● Every Saturday, she heads over with her beau to catch a movie.

每個星期六她和她的男朋友都要去看一場電影。

● My beau always buys me flowers. Sweet!

我的男朋友總是給我買花,真甜蜜。

9、BF (best friend)的簡寫,最好的朋友

●Are you there for your BF when the going gets rough?

當你最好的朋友生活不順的時候,你在他身邊嗎?

●I couldn't believe my eyes that my BF just heads out to a movie with my boyfriend.

我簡直不敢相信我的眼睛,我最好的朋友剛剛跟我的男朋友去看了一場電影。

10、biggie (big deal, important) 重要的事或人物,大亨,大款

● Trust is a biggie.

信賴是很重要的。

● He is now a biggie. His picture is on the front page all the time.

他現在是個大款,他的照片常常在(報紙、雜志的)封面上出現。

供稿人:Angel


Tag: 補習

没有评论:

发表评论