2011年4月11日星期一

10 Hilarious Slogans for Mens Funny T-Shirts

10 Hilarious Slogans for Mens Funny T-Shirts

www.little-angel-secret.com

There are so many mens funny t-shirts out there it's no wonder they are so popular at the moment. With slogans ranging from slightly amusing, odd, retro, or even just outright offensive, they all grab attention and shock on different levels in different ways. Here's a few of my favourites (some of them may offend or shock you)...

1. "I Beat Anorexia" - Only really funny when worn by fat people.

2. "I've had it up to HERE with midgets" (with a hand pointing to a line across the belly of the shirt!)

3."Body of a god, shame it's Buddah"

4. "Jesus Loves You - everyone else thinks you're a c***"

5. "Ask me about my violent reactions to stupid questions"

6. "Screw the recession, let's have a session"

7. "I taught your girlfriend that thing you like"

8. "I put the SENSUAL into NON-CONSENSUAL"

9. "Not tonight ladies, I'm just here to get drunk"

10. "I put the LAUGHTER into MANSLAUGHTER"

Well, if you laughed at any of those (I sure hope you did) then I bet you're wondering where you can buy mens funny t-shirts printed with such hilarious sayings and slogans as these. There are actually so many online t-shirts stores on the internet that it can be difficult to know which one is going to give you the best service and the best quality shirts.

The main thing to look out for is websites that seem to be REALLY cheap. If you find a website that sells t-shirts for next to nothing, the chances are that the quality of the t-shirts they are selling are very lightweight and are likely to shrink in the wash, or lose their shape very quickly. This would be fine but I reckon you're going to want to wear your purchase more than once, maybe several times in fact. Cheap t-shirts usually means poor value for money. Spend a couple of dollars/pounds extra and get something that's built to last.

Another thing to be wary of is excessive postage or shipping charges. Choose a seller who displays their shipping charges up front. There's nothing worse than adding a bunch of funny t-shirts you like to your basket and then being smacked in the face with an unreasonable charge for posting!

So have fun t-shirt shopping, have some laughs, and don't get ripped off!

没有评论:

发表评论