2012年3月4日星期日

Human Hair Extensions - green bag

Most women are not completely satisfied with themselves. A fantastic way to gain confidence is by making an alteration to one aspect of your appearance. Some women make a lot of regular changes to their hair whilst others, not so much. Either way, it always feels good to invest in a change to how we look. Sometimes these changes may be extremely drastic. For example I once had very long brown silky hair and one day out of spontaneity I went to the hair dressers and requested for it to be cut short.

Initially, I loved my new haircut and continued to have it restyled every 2 months. I felt like a new person and the changes were most definitely for the better. Eventually the want for long hair returned and I have tried for over a year now to grow it back. Having eventually reached mid-length it was just taking far too long!

Because of my desire for long hair I decided to do something slightly out of the ordinary and bought some hair extensions. My preconception of these suggested they were for girls who have bleach blonde hair and models, I carried out some research and spoke with friends, before determining that this wasn't the case at all.

The thought of wearing artificial hair made everything appear fake so after browsing through the internet I found extensions that were made up from human hair. By investing in this option, it means that I can choose a type of hair to match mine perfectly and with so many colours of hair extensions out there for you to choose from you can either keep your natural hair colour or go for something a little more daring.

In my case, I preferred human hair to artificial for the length because I missed how long my hair used to be. Therefore I went for the easy option and got them the same colour and style as my usual hair which meant they matched my original style perfectly and looked real. You can use hair extensions in a variety of different ways, such as hair up or hair down and they are suitable for every different hair style.

If you already have long hair then adding additional volume will offer a full and bouncy style to your existing look. I recently watched a video on Sam Faiers from The Only Way Is Essex, which demonstrated how to fit clip in hair extensions. The video was very informative and although the ladies hair was lovely and long to begin with, the extensions provided extra body resulting in an extremely glamorous look.

Another benefit to this excitingfashion accessory is that they are human hair, which means you can straighten them and dye them should you wish to change the colour or style of your hair, without splashing out on an additional set. I think this product offers a brilliant way of making you look and feel completely different.

没有评论:

发表评论