2012年3月4日星期日

I Gonna Leave - green bag

Everday i worry about my thoughts being said and heard outloud. The more i think about my neighboors hearing my thoughts the worse the thoughts get. i cant really control the thoughts either. for instance my louis vuitton handbag thoughts are bad and i hear my thoughts say i should be shot, then i hear a little girl scream from my window which is always open. i am convinced everyone can hear my bad thoughts that never go away and that will never get better.

Now i stay up cause i am convinced that i am going to get shot for good by mexican drug lords, construction workers, or anybody that has a problem hearing my prada handbag thoughts. Plus when i think about these thoughts the thoughts make fun of them and i cant stop thinking abouut it and they can hear these thoughts. i have school coming up and i dont want everybody to hear my thoughts. but on the brightside i dont have to worry about being shot. i am to tired to deal with all these lies and sometimes feel like i should be shot which scares me. i need help.

"When i get back you better be ready for me cause i'm not going to let go."
I can't get that out of my head.. it gives me the chills.. i just... ahh! I can't even explain how i feel... I can't stop thinking about louis vuitton handbag seeing him again.. 68 days until i get to kiss him... 68 days until i get to see how he's changed.. 68 days until everything gets a little better and 68 days until my baby gets her daddy back..

In america our full moons can last from 1 night to a week. so yeah times can be hard. on the ones that last a week slow changing and growing aggressiveness, and on the 1 nighters i change fast. during full moons i can't help but howl, it's like something inside of me is just begging to get out... i feel weak around a lot of louis vuitton handbag people during full moons because i know i can't hurt them which in terms makes me weak... i've learned to control changing which really isn't that hard... being like this is nothing like a movie, it's scary... i don't want this and sometimes wish it was actually like the movies... rage isn't good when around loved ones, the possibility of them getting hurt is bad but also them seeing me like that would be horrible... if you guys have any questions just ask..

没有评论:

发表评论